We seek an ambitious Customer Success Advisor to join our expanding, talented Customer Success team.
By joining the Customer Success Team, you’ll be part of the newest Whitespace team that collaborates with all departments in the organisation to ensure our customers successfully adopt our solutions and have the highest level of satisfaction possible.
There will be significant opportunities to contribute to how our solutions empower local authorities across the UK.
In this dynamic environment, as well as working with over 100 local authorities and tier-1 contractors, you will be involved in various new and exciting internal projects to maintain and deliver customer insights across whitespace usage, adoption, and satisfaction.
With some travel, you will meet with service managers and users to assist them on their customer journey.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Evaluate and analyse customer BAU needs:-
- Liaise within the Customer Success Manager, Implementation Project Managers and Account Managers, proactively looking at customers’ requirements following project delivery, and getting involved in client introductions and kick off meetings.
- Monitor customer adoption and progression of implemented solutions throughout the customer’s journey.
- Pro-actively identify future customer requests and assist with queries, feeding into the relevant internal departments for forward planning.
- Assist in the scheduling and associated communication of customer upgrades.
Analyse Client Services data and customer interactions to improve customer experience:-
- Proactive management of re-occurring support desk tickets, engaging with Customers for long-term resolutions.
- Understand Company technology challenges, identifying and managing customers affected.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to develop healthy relationships and assist with Customer Success Reviews.
- Identify and implement actions that increase customer satisfaction, adoption and value-add.
- Involvement in Whitespace Customer User Group events throughout the year.
- Feeding Customer Feedback into CS Management for consideration in future product development.
- Utilising the company CRM to manage customer relationships and development
Mediation between customers and the Company:-
- Involvement in the resolution of customer requests and escalations, liaising with internal departments to ensure tasks are aligned. Leading any customer meetings related to escalations.
- Act as a Customer Advocate.
Undertake periodic health checks with customers:-
- Relay customer feedback into product design and product development.
- Promote customer loyalty and minimize customer churn.
- Build trust and transparency with customers.
- Identify risk factors to our customers, or our relationship with our customers.
- Identify success factors and reference opportunities.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com