Whitespace Work Software Ltd is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a Waste Management operational management contract with Broxbourne Borough Council.
Our products will help the Council streamline their services, increase the speed of processing data and provide accurate reporting on waste targets.
Whitespace will assist the Council in delivering an efficient Waste Management operation helping them to:
- Reduce costs by efficiently using their assets
- Integrate the operation with the Council’s systems
- Streamline and monitor business processes
- Respond quickly to customer enquiries
- Access operational information and accurate reporting
- Mobilise the workforce with In-Cab devices.
The Borough of Broxbourne is in south east Hertfordshire, based in Cheshunt. The Borough covers 20 square miles (52 km2) with a population of around 96,000.
The Council has set goals to deliver an excellent environment and minimise waste. They want to deploy the latest technology to enable them to manage their waste services better and more efficiently.
The implementation will consist of the following products:
- Whitespace Municipal Waste – to meet the back-office requirements for managing household waste collections
- Whitespace Mobile – to link the crews to the back office and deliver the in-cab operations and vehicle checks
- Whitespace API – to integrate with the Council’s CRM system.