Whitespace Work Software is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a Waste Management contract with Lewes and Eastbourne Councils.
The Councils will be leaving the East Sussex Waste Partnership in 2019 bringing the service back in house.
To support their operations, get better visibility of their crews and to help improve customer service, Lewes and Eastbourne will implement the following products:
- Whitespace Municipal – to meet the back-office requirements and manage the collections of waste
- Whitespace Analytics – provides end-users with comprehensive business intelligence tools
- Whitespace Mobile – to link the in-cab crew to the back office and deliver the in-cab operations
- Masternaut Telematics – to provide tracking and help the Council have better visibility over their drivers and their fleet
- In-Cab – to support the in-cab operations with the ruggedised TomTom PRO 8275 device
We are excited to be working together on this project and to help the Councils deliver a high quality service to its residents.