Whitespace Work Software Ltd is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the waste management operational contract for commercial and municipal with Reading Borough Council.
Our software and product solutions will help the council streamline their services, increase the speed of processing data and provide accurate reporting on KPI’s and customer targets.
Whitespace will assist the council in delivering an effective and efficient waste management operation allowing them to:
- Reduce costs by efficiently using their assets
- Integrate the operation with the council’s systems
- Streamlining and monitoring business processes
- Respond quicker to customer enquiries
- Accessing operational information and accurate reporting
- Mobilise the workforce with in-cab devices
The Borough of Reading has a population of 163,100 with an urban area around Reading estimated to have a population of 318,014. Reading is the local authority for the Borough of Reading in the English county of Berkshire. It is a unitary authority, having the powers of a non-metropolitan county and district council combined.
The council has set goals to deliver on providing a safe and cleaner environment while minimising waste. They are looking to utilise and employ the latest technology to enable them to manage their waste services better, cheaper and with more efficiency.
The implementation will consist of the following products:
- Whitespace Municipal – to meet the back-office requirements for managing household waste collections
- Whitespace Commercial – to meet the back-office requirements for managing commercial waste contract and collections
- Whitespace Mobile – to link the crews to the back-office and deliver the in-cab operations and vehicle checks
- Whitespace API – to integrate with the council’s CRM system
- Whitespace Analytics – to provide end-users with easy to use business intelligence tools and management reporting capability