Whitespace Work Software Ltd is excited to announce it will be working with Urbaser Ltd to help them deliver waste collection services to the Borough of Welwyn Hatfield starting from April 2020.
Over the nine-year contract, Whitespace will provide support to Urbaser through its dynamic Whitespace ICT solutions, helping them provide efficient and valuable services to the local residents of Welwyn Hatfield.
The Borough of Welwyn Hatfield is a local government district in Hertfordshire and is home to over 122,000 residents.
The council went through a detailed multi-stage tender process in which every bidder was evaluated by a cross-party procurement board to ensure the chosen contractor was able to provide high-quality services at an affordable rate for the taxpayer.
Urbaser is a leader in environmental services, focusing on conversing resources, carbon reduction and delivering a circular economy. It has built a wealth of experience in the environmental services sector both nationally and internationally, operating in cities across Europe, Asia and America.
This wealth of experience and expertise secured Urbaser the contract, and it will implement some of Whitespace’s solutions to help manage their services and meet the council’s criteria.
- Whitespace Municipal Waste – to meet the back-office requirements for effectively managing a modern household waste and recycling collection and street cleansing service
- Whitespace Mobile – to link the crews to the back office and deliver the in-cab operations and vehicle checks
- Whitespace Analytics – to provide end-users with easy to use business intelligence tools and management reporting capabilities
- Masternaut Telematics – to provide advanced vehicle tracking and help Urbaser have better visibility over their drivers and their fleet
- TomTom In-cab – to support the in-cab operations and service reporting with the ruggedized TomTom PRO 8275 device