Whitespace Work Software is delighted to announce that West Kent Waste Partnership has awarded Urbaser with a waste collection contract, for which Whitespace will deliver the ICT infrastructure.
After a competitive tender process, Urbaser was selected to replace the existing contractor and service the waste collections in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells areas.
To support their operations, get better visibility of their crews and to help improve customer service, Urbaser chose Whitespace as their software provider.
The following Whitespace products will be implemented:
- Whitespace Municipal – to meet the back-office requirements and manage the collections of waste
- Whitespace Analytics – provides end-users with comprehensive business intelligence tools
- Whitespace Mobile – to link the in-cab crew to the back office and deliver the in-cab operations
- Masternaut Telematics – to provide tracking and help Urbaser have better visibility over their drivers and their fleet
- TomTom In-Cab – to support the in-cab operations with the ruggedised TomTom PRO 8275 device
We are excited to be working together on this project and to help West Kent Waste Partnership deliver high-quality services.